Dutch researchers find effective anti-body against corona virus

AYIZEB

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2016
This virus is here to stay, it will be typical to catch it every year like the flu, but let's hope they get a valid vaccine soon and we can make life again, my second day of quarantine at home from Spain.

1584221321379.png

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
American fat-asses buying 6 24 packs of toilet paper ... is an example of people acting like animals. American fat-asses buying $1,000 of groceries is an example of people acting like animals.

Heeyyyy...... @oldschool does not appreciate you talking about his ass like that.

It's just well-fed.

Or maybe it's big-boned.

That's all.

Note to self: Don't be a fat-ass American. Purchase limit of 5 24 packs of toilet paper.... and $999 or less for groceries...

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Lenny_Fox

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 1, 2019
@bentparts

Don't generalize and judge people by nation, remember you are a Serv (how do you call people from Servia), Servs started Worldwar 1 and committed war crimes when former Yugoslavia fell apart, so how does that feel being judged upon using generalizations? Let's keep it polite and open minded on this forum.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I don't see this as an epidemic, or a pandemic, or any other kind of -demic. Over 7 billion people in the world, and 153,000 cases of Wuhan, with almost 90,000 of those in China, and China (if they're reporting all cases) seems to have leveled off.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
You can send him some if he doesn't! :p
There will always be newspaper, toilet paper has run out in the where i go,because they buy in bulk, people have entered a degree of illogical paranoia, because they have communicated that there will be no lack of food or anything, but they have ignored, this is the humanity .
Let's hope what Monday will be like when these measures take effect.

Last edited:

toto_10

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 12, 2017
Please don't take Covid-19 lightly and don't compare it with other flues or viruses. This virus spreads like we have never seen before. Atm. the virus is pretty much unknown. We don't know everything about it. Everyone must be cautious. We are now in the 1st wave, lets see how 2nd wave will be in a couple of weeks. From there we will know the aspect ratio of the virus.
And last, for everyone, we are N O T in a food crisis. S T O P hoarding...

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
The govt says it is caused by over-eating and no exercise.

That's Ridiculous.

Just today, I did 12 laps back and forth at the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Those 12 laps burned a lot of calories.

Too many.

I'm starving...

There will always be newspaper...

I spent some time in Afghanistan years ago. And many of the natives use rocks. Yes, really... rocks. In fact, some host nation employees preferred rocks to toilet paper and would bring them into the facility to use... and then drop them in the toilet -- so we had lots of clogged toilets.

So... @bribon77 -- in the event of calamitous toilet paper shortage, don't get newspaper print (ink) all over your ass. Just use rocks. :)

Good times.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I am more concerned about the impact of virus on society than about the fear of virus itself. In Japan, it is the season for graduation, advancement and joining the company. Graduation trips and parties have been regulated, and sales at companies associated with them have fallen sharply. And some of the companies that have hurt performance have decided not to hire new employees who were hired in April. There are people whose lives are changed indirectly by viruses.

In addition, some people took action to intentionally spread the infection.

Sampei Nihira

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2019
Guys it's hard to always stay home.
Going to run or walk in the park would be allowed but the police stop you, ask for self-certification and scold you for leaving the home.
Lucky if it doesn't sanction you, and then you say stop I'm not going anymore.
I hope this sacrifice will end soon.:confused:

P.S.

Now, many cities also close parks:

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

I'm here guys.. Sorry, I've been busy. My home has the blast doors down now as this has gotten really serious.

3 months of food. 1 year of toilet paper/towel/tissue. 200 FFP2 or greater masks. Waterproof Booties. Tyvek suits. 1,200 pairs of nitriles. Propane/Natural Gas Generator. Large Hospital UV sterilizer I can move from room to room. Negative ion projectors to knock the virus out of the air. Two Hypochlorous Acid generators (300 times stronger than bleach but non-toxic). Foggers to disperse the HOCI into the vicinity, and backpack sprayer to spray the entire yard/sidewalk/street and cars. Hypochlorous making devices are generally sold out worldwide as someone let the cat out of the bag that this kills the virus instantly externally and in the air.

Replaced all of the car filtration systems with HEPA+Silver/Copper Ion Layer. This virus stays in the air a long time apparently. Sealed up my sewer cleanout in lower level - air tight. SARS was found to spread through sewer vent pipes and trap compromised toilets/sinks, this will do the same.

Probably the top HVAC system in world. It contains a Reme Halo Bioweapon Purifier, UV-C finisher, and a X6675 Lennox Merv-16+Carbon Filter. 7 Stage RO filter for water coming in. House has double gas sealed windows w/ballistic film. I've even implemented an external containment entrance where shoes/coats are deposited for sterilization.

Phonesoap UV Sterilizer for the phones/watches/pens/creditcards/wallets. Mesosilver, several bottles. Nebulizer and breathing treatment device. Some other things, too much to list, tired.

You'll want to have C60 (Fullerenes) and Echinaforce on hand, research it. Huang Lian (Coptis). If you hit the cytokine storm you might want to look into magnesium, cat's claw, etc...

A couple people knew of the bunker, so I have a couple other mouths to feed. We're all locked down now. I just wish I would have invited a hair stylist inside, might need a haircut soon.

Be safe all.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.