Expired EaseUS Todo Backup Home 13.5 - 1 year free license-Comss.ru

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=8359
How to get a license
Download the software and use this key :

[B]RH2AQ-K5NRN-FFBRV-D6JH4-8INND[/B]

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
EaseUS Todo Backup is a reliable backup and recovery software for unexpected system errors, designed especially for home users.

The tool includes all major backup modes: full, incremental, differential, scheduled. Disk cloning, SSD migration or HDDEaseUS Todo Backup allows you to back up your system in one click and restore it to its original state if a failure occurs, and also provides comprehensive additional backup that saves time and prevents problems.

EaseUS Todo Backup Home - Free License

What's new in EASEUS Todo Backup version 13.0​

New features​

• Improved the performance of cloning and recovering disk and system partitions.
  • Improved the quality of backups.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in a 20% freeze in the system restore process.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in a scheduled task failing after a user logged out, when the device was turned off or restarted.

Backup features in EASEUS Todo Backup Home​

Available in Free and Home versions​

• Supports drives up to 16 terabytes
  • Backing up and restoring the system, disks, partitions, files
  • All major backup modes: full, incremental, differential, scheduled
  • Supports saving copies to cloud storage
  • Disk cloning, migration to SSD or HDD
  • Supports MBR and GPT disks, hardware RAID, UEFI, WinPE boot disks, NAS

Only in Home​

• Transferring the system to another computer
  • Email notification, pre-copy and post-copy command execution, file exceptions
  • Triggered Event Backup
  • Outlook Mail Backup & Restore

Instructions​

Free EaseUS Todo Backup Home License​

To get a free 1 year EaseUS Todo Backup Home license, you need to do the following:

1. Download the program from the link below and install it on your computer.

Download EaseUS Todo Backup Home 13.5: Скачать EaseUS Todo Backup Home 13.5 – бесплатная лицензия на 1 год

System requirements​

English interface . Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit)
2. Activate the full version using the following license code:

RH2AQ-K5NRN-FFBRV-D6JH4-8INND
Free EaseUS Todo Backup Home License

Terms of the offer​

• Free 1 year EaseUS Todo Backup Home license for personal (non-commercial) use only
  • Free updates to new versions are available during the license period.
  • Free technical support is not available.
  • The program can be installed and reinstalled with re-registration.

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
There's lots to like about Easus Todo, but the one time I actually needed it to restore it didn't work right. Now I've got a cheapo lifetime license to another programme I'll never use again. Minitool is equally shite.

Aomei is an absolutel steal when they do the lifetime deals, though.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
There's lots to like about Easus Todo, but the one time I actually needed it to restore it didn't work right. Now I've got a cheapo lifetime license to another programme I'll never use again. Minitool is equally shite.

Aomei is an absolutel steal when they do the lifetime deals, though.
Aomei is great but even that also failed me once. S**t happens. Macrium Reflect never failed me and I like EaseUS Todo but Macrium & Aomei has better compression. EaseUS's image size for me was 3-4 GB larger than the other two.

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
anyone know if this works with that code?Thks
it no longer work but here is something similar

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.