Advice Request EaseUS Todo Backup question.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Morro

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
I have a question about EaseUS Todo Backup, what is the best amount of system backups to keep at all times? Is the last 3 or 5 the best ... or more.

I am not asking because I have to little space, ( The backups are made automatically on my 5TB external HD. ) I am just curious as to what the best practice is in this case.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
I have a question about EaseUS Todo Backup, what is the best amount of system backups to keep at all times? Is the last 3 or 5 the best ... or more.

I am not asking because I have to little space, ( The backups are made automatically on my 5TB external HD. ) I am just curious as to what the best practice is in this case.

I'm using Macrium Reflect, system backups are made at least once per week, I kept all the full year after that just deleted the first 6 months.
The most important is the first system backup after "clean install" of Windows 10, that should be stored until you are making the next clean install...

Morro

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
I'm using Macrium Reflect, system backups are made at least once per week, I kept all the full year after that just deleted the first 6 months.
The most important is the first system backup after "clean install" of Windows 10, that should be stored until you are making the next clean install...
Alright, I will place the first System Backup in its own clearly marked folder, and then just keep all the others until the end of the year. At that point I will delete the first 6.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.