Edge users: Do you feel about Vertical tabs?

Vertical Tabs?

• Yes, I love it.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No, I hate it.

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Poll: Do you feel about Vertical tabs in Microsoft Edge?

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 10.15.07.png

Guide: How to Turn On or Off Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Reactions: amirr and Jack

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
After all these years of the tabs on the top, and maybe I'm a creature of habit, but I hate it. I have a 3:2 screen so I have more verticle room to work with anyway, but still, I didn't like it. In Chrome I have the Bookmark Sidebar that I've used on and off, but mostly off for the same reason.

zkSnark

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 13, 2019
I don't like vertical tabs. I would prefer double horizontal tab rows, just like Vivaldi provides.

Reactions: Jack

Pixelman

Level 4
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
Firefox user here.
I use sidebery extension. Now, I can not live without it.
It is so more intuitive and easy to use.

Funny to see that most are against it :unsure:

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
For a widescreen laptop, I would probably try to get used to it, just to gain more verticle scrolling screen when viewing forums and sites with a lot of text.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.