Email Encryption in Outlook - Comodo Free Secure E-mail Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Thread author
https://forums.comodo.com/email-cer...-certificates-in-outlook-draft-t116663.0.html

Please read it before start: Free Secure Email Certificate

These days when e-mail has become the main means of personal and business communication and stealing information is what trade secret crimes thrive on, the problems of securing email and safeguarding privacy are on everyone's mind.

Even if your job does not imply sending your company's secrets that need to be protected from unwanted eyes, you may look for a little personal privacy. Whatever your reason is, the most reliable ways to secure your communications with co-workers, friends and family are mail encryption and digital signatures. Outlook email encryption protects the contents of your messages against unauthorized reading, while a digital signature ensures that your original message has not been modified and comes from a certain sender.

Encrypting email it Outlook may sound like a daunting task, but it is actually quite simple.
Continue with full article: Email encryption in Outlook – how to encrypt messages with Digital ID

I am not sure but you can try the similar steps on Thunderbird to use the certificate on your mails.

Last edited by a moderator:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I respect this, and thanks for the post.
But I don't have to go through these steps thanks to ProtonMail
and I trust them far more than my messages passing through MS servers.
ProtonMail is the "worlds" most secure email provider. I know that sounds like
a bold statement but see for yourself : Secure email: ProtonMail is free encrypted email.
The only email provider that can claim to be NSA proof ;)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
It is limited edition. My post is about much different than this :) Thank you I will get my free one too ;)
Do it brother, you wont regret it, all of us that are serious about security & privacy should be giving this a look.
PeAcE

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.