Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Mar 17, 2019
Event end
Apr 15, 2019
Prize
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1 year/1PC license
Number of licenses

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
social media post : twitt
config and greeting
Emsisoft is one of few Anti malware that I trust. Although, Im not using it right now, I have been installed it to my laptop and also share (legal copy/key) it to my friend in the past. I even consider to become Emsisoft reseller 3 or 4 years ago :)

Thanks to MT and Emsisoft team

Os4a

Level 1
Verified
Oct 23, 2015
Been waiting for this!!! Many thanks for the Giveway.
I used Emsisoft IS for 1 year a couple of years ago. Excellent! I especially liked that I could blacklist a huge number of ad sites (from adblocking hosts sites) and browsing was lightning fast and ad-free. To my knowledge no other Internet Security Suite could do that.

MalwareTips Forum Introduction
Config
My tweet

Reactions: epaaeiz

Gapp

Level 2
Verified
Mar 26, 2017
Thanks for this contest! I have not have the chance to use Emsisoft for sometime now and this is an opportunity!

Iroshan464

Level 1
Feb 27, 2014
I hope I win. I bought Emsisoft once years ago and don't have funds at the moment.

Tweet.
Intro.
Config.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.