Mar 17, 2019
Ends on
Apr 15, 2019
Prize
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1 year/1PC license
Number of licenses
To enter this giveaway
- You have to be a registered member of this community
- Say 'Hello' to the community in the "New Member Introductions" forum, then share the link in this thread
- Build up your computer security configuration in the "Computer Security Configuration" forum, then post the link in this thread
- Share the link from this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system of entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified
- One entry per member. Posting multiple times within the thread is not allowed and you will be disqualified. For debates about this product, use the dedicated forum in our community
- Members that are using programs that hides the real IP address, are asked to temporarily turn it off when entering this giveaway. If we detect that a member has entered this giveaway from a VPN service the post will be removed, and member banned from our future giveaways
- These license keys are for personal use only. By entering this giveaway, you agree not to trade or resell your product key.
- Winners will be randomly chosen on the last day of the giveaway

bunchuu

Level 7
Verified
social media post : twitt
config and greeting
Emsisoft is one of few Anti malware that I trust. Although, Im not using it right now, I have been installed it to my laptop and also share (legal copy/key) it to my friend in the past. I even consider to become Emsisoft reseller 3 or 4 years ago :)

Thanks to MT and Emsisoft team

Iroshan464

Level 1
I hope I win. I bought Emsisoft once years ago and don't have funds at the moment.

Tweet. Intro.
Config.