Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Mar 17, 2019
Event end
Apr 15, 2019
Prize
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1 year/1PC license
Number of licenses

sg09

Level 2
Verified
Apr 3, 2019
Hey there,

Wonderful Giveaway! Emsisoft has established itself as one of the most reliable and powerful antimalware in the industry.

I have been using Emsisoft Emergency Kit regularly to scan my and others computer for malware, and doing so since 2008 when it used to be known as A-Squared free. A-Squared added secondary scanner first on v4 and it was Ikarus. Ikarus was a great scanner with high false positives. I remember getting infected with worm in 2008 and then recovered the files and folders on my computer using A-Squared free.

Later Emsisoft changed the secondary scanner to Bitdefender which has more reliable detection and low false positives. I like the fact that Emsisoft Antimalware is not a blatant clone of Bitdefender and has significant in-house components to complement Bitdefender's engine. I was impressed with its behaviour blocker which previously was also offered in a separate product called Mamutu. They have also incorporated the behavior blocking technology from Online Armour which they acquired in 2010. They have also made a strong website blacklisting component which can be party experienced with the browser extensions offered by Emsisoft.

So, yes I would like to enter the Giveaway to use the Anti-malware again.

Please review if I've followed all the instructions. I do not use Twitter unfortunately.
1. My introduction to MT.
2. My Security Configuration Thread.
3. Liked Emsisoft & MalwareTips on Facebook.
2019-04-13_102810.jpg

2019-04-13_111846.jpg

4. Facebook Post

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Facebook sharing link :

Twitter sharing link :

grrr

Level 3
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks Ex for the giveaway.
I have used it before and liked it. It's a recommended security software, coming from a reputed vendor.

My share below

Plus, liked on FB also.

Thanks,
Grr

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Our Lucky Winners For The Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway Are

@huskyhunter
@Gapp
@superboy123
@ffathoni
@Imranmagic
@sg09
@SeriousHoax
@Bill7
@cryogent
@berkfu
@Brownie2019
@tailHey
@robin hood
@Scorpion Illuminati
@yashiscool
@scot
@YURY
@aliali
@Serious Noize
@epaaeiz
@bunchuu
@Overlord
@angustaver
@maanastr
@Jack Sparoow
@grrr
@Faybert
@irfanuas
@maximus
@spaceoctopus
@Iroshan464
@ravi prakash saini

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.15_13h00m20s_006_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.15_13h02m02s_007_.png

Congratulations to all our winners :) For those who didn't win there are more great giveaways coming soon!
All winners will be sent a private message with details on how to claim their license.
If a winner does not respond within (5) days,then a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.