Software Review Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home 2024

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
Shadowra
I like Emsisoft a lot, great company. I had bought it earlier this year but got wind of getting a AV sub for by birthday at the time so got refunded. I didn't end up getting anything AV wise at the time so I'm still likely to buy it this side of the new year, we'll have to see. Anti-Malware Home is a great product so we'll see ;)
 
Salut, pour info
Opera Instantané_2024-12-19_002802_antimalware.ph.png
 
I have seen that with many AVs; however, I just got an update notice from ESET and it was $39US which is probably what paid last year... I recall having the same experience with emsi several years ago. I started using emsisoft business again and I'm in the middle of my first year subscription. I'll watching for renewal.
we used it a long time ago, is it still good? I remember they had good development bugs getting resolved quickly and detection was not bad too.
 
we used it a long time ago, is it still good? I remember they had good development bugs getting resolved quickly and detection was not bad too.
so far I'm finding it very good, and light-feeling without looking at numbers -- timeout I'm using right now, let me look... this is on win10_VM task manager, the processes I see
 

Attachments

  • emsi_usage_snip.PNG
    emsi_usage_snip.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 169

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top