Troubleshoot Emsisoft Key Query

PrMi

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
I enabled beta updates in eam and it showed some false positives... When I had entered the key then it said that it can only be installed on 1 pc so be careful. My query is that if I uninstall and install the product again [to remove beta updates] then enter the same key then will the key be valid or be gone. If i reinstall the product then will the key go? Actually i want to reinstall it but if the key becomes unvalid she it will be a big problem. So do you think key will be valid after uninstall on same pc?
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
None. Waiting for a reply.
Guys please answer

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
In a day you can enter the key up to 3 times. But make sure you are not using same key in multiple systems. I am using Emsisoft from a long time now, I have done 3-4 times of reinstall in same system with same key.

Reactions: PrMi
Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its pretty normal for those software instances to work as valid license key (reinstall process), as you will do it once then there should not be the problem for that. ;)

Reactions: PrMi
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.