• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Thread author
There are Notes on the right side

Important! Please don't share the address of THIS information website! Use only the specially prepared links described on the left.

You can manage your licenses at Emsisoft License Center If you don't have an account yet, create it at Subscribe to newsletter

I have extended myself EIS using referral system and it works as long as you are not doing it from your own PC, and i have uninstalled/reinstalled/formatted system and never had any problems activating with same license again

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
There are Notes on the right side

Important! Please don't share the address of THIS information website! Use only the specially prepared links described on the left.

You can manage your licenses at Emsisoft License Center If you don't have an account yet, create it at Subscribe to newsletter

I have extended myself EIS using referral system and it works as long as you are not doing it from your own PC, and i have uninstalled/reinstalled/formatted system and never had any problems activating with same license again
To transfer the license & extended months to other system, you just need to uninstall & install on other system, right?

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@yesnoo
I wont assume to speak for Emsisoft and the rules and policies surrounding the Referral program are not my strong point.
I will PM you Thomas Ott's support email and I would direct you to question this with him.
I would bet before transferring to another system you would want to give support a heads up "before" to avoid a foreseeable issue.

::EDIT::
PM Sent @yesnoo

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Thread author
To transfer the license & extended months to other system, you just need to uninstall & install on other system, right?
yes, theres is no hassle, sometimes i just brutally format system without uninstalling EIS/EAM and when entering license on new system EAM/EIS recognize it and it just works that way as well, you can see at Emsisoft License Center on which PC's license is tied to, usually shows PC name.

As an example, heres a pic when activating license on new system
eis.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.