Troubleshoot Enter my video board and my four disks in define r6?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
I don't know if the video card and the four disks fit.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
None because I'm still waiting for the components to be brought to me.
Hi, I have a 2.5 ssd and three 3.5 disks. My question is if they fit in the cabinet. Attached is an image of the incompatibility. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards.
1256444.jpg

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Digerati

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2017
I doubt it will be a problem. For one, the R6 supports mounting two SSDs behind the motherboard. Then the case supports 6 hard drives in the drive cage area and you can mount two 3.5 HDs behind the drive cage if you choose. So you can easily find locations for all your drives that will not interfere with your graphics card.

BTW, I always recommend users, while awaiting delivery of their parts, download and read the various user manuals for their components so they can be familiar (and ready to assemble) once the components arrive.

Your case user guide can be found through the Downloads link on the R6's webpage.

I would urge you do the same with your motherboard, PSU, and graphics card.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.