Software Review Entreprise Version Comparative - Sophos vs Checkpoint vs Eset vs Bitdefender (Hard Settings + EDR)

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
Shadowra
@Shadowra thanks for the test. And thanks for keeping your word :)
So BD is a fortress after all :)

As for Bitdefender's performance. If someone has at least 16GB RAM, BD is unnoticeable on the computer after a week, two at most.

PS
BD scanning time can be counted not with a stopwatch but with a calendar. Drama
 
Btw I abstain from commenting on Harmony, because I remember the explosive drama that happened last time, because of which, I stopped posting anything here whatsoever. So won’t comment on this thread anymore or on any Harmony-related topics.
soooooo what you are trying to say is that you prefer to use Discord instead of Harmony?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top