Advanced Plus Security eonline 2023 Security Configuration.

Last updated
Jan 16, 2023
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
macOS 15 Sequoia
On-device encryption
Not applicable
Device sign-in security
    • Account password
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Account Control (UAC)
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
Smart App Control
On
Network firewall
Enabled
Real-time protection
Windows Defender with C-D
Device firewall
Custom security settings
C_D set to MAX and SAC enabled. SEP FW.
Sophos XG
Periodic malware scanners
NPE
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
FF + canvasblocker+ ubo + ff multi-accounts container+ LanguageTool + + Simple Translate + FastestVPN
Secure DNS
NextDNS
Desktop VPN
none
Password and passkey manager
KeePass 2 + Bitwarden
Maintenance tools
Glary Utilities 5 Pro Lifetime
PatchMyPC
Hard Disk Sentinel
AIDA64 Extreme
VMware Workstation Pro
VLC media player
Sysinternals Suite
File and photo backups
TeraBox + external disk
System recovery
IFW daily backups on 6tb HDD.
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Gaming
Computer specs
R5 3600
16GB DDR4
Notable changes
19/12/022 Removed Panda Dome Free + MWFC Added: CF + Kas free
9/01/2023 Windows 11 removed Kaspersky Free +- CF CS Setup + H_C+Sophos XG Firewall Home internet connection.
Feedback preference

Only essential issues, please

SAC brought me more problems than solutions, I'm thinking of permanently disabling it at any time.
I don't really need additional security other than what WD provides, since I don't browse sites I don't know or download anything from any page. The biggest drawback is with the Blizzard client and many other apps.
 
Now I'm using Firefox from Microsoft Store as default browser. Back to Sophos XG Firewall. SEP FW added too.

1.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top