Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It's only SRP I think.Crypto Prevent is no longer developed.
Done.Also set UAC to Always Notify
malwaretips.com
@harlan4096 not suggesting you are incorrect: BUT see the link, it looks like it is still being developed or updated?? I am not using it, have not used it in years++Crypto Prevent is no longer developed...
www.d7xtech.com
That looks to be the case, doesn't it.Shows latest version was released in May 2023 so I doubt it.
? no offense, were you referring to CryptoPrevent or something else? Looking around d7xtech.com fka foolishit, it reads like it is active.Shows latest version was released in May 2023 so I doubt it.
Yup, CryptoPrevent, I found the same info Jonny did. I assumed that since a new version hasn't been released in 10 months that the possibility exists that it is not in development anymore. You would think that it would have to keep up to Windows changes.? no offense, were you referring to CryptoPrevent or something else? Looking around d7xtech.com fka foolishit, it reads like it is active.I used several of his apps several years ago.
I used to be involved with his software / website, and he answered email. Now I'm curious about CURRENT CryptoPrevent and will see what I can find out, thanks.Yup, CryptoPrevent, I found the same info Jonny did. I assumed that since a new version hasn't been released in 10 months that the possibility exists that it is not in development anymore. You would think that it would have to keep up to Windows changes.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.