About a month ago, some software was installed that was bundled with a video card patch for a game. The software was malware which hijacked my browsers and displayed ads everywhere. After using various malware removal tools , I was able to remove over 95% of the malware
Periodically through out the day, I receive two error messages from some type of routine that tries to execute cdhtr.exe or rthdcpd.exe. I figure the only malware still on my system are the mechanisms that are attempting to execute cdhtr.exe and rthdcpd.exe. Screen shots of the two error messages are attached.
Thanks in advance for any assistance
Periodically through out the day, I receive two error messages from some type of routine that tries to execute cdhtr.exe or rthdcpd.exe. I figure the only malware still on my system are the mechanisms that are attempting to execute cdhtr.exe and rthdcpd.exe. Screen shots of the two error messages are attached.
Thanks in advance for any assistance