Battle ESET IS 11 or Kaspersky IS 18

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
ok..but if thats the case..for a couple of websites..its ok..
not for every phish page the av blocks..it is quite strange ...thats the ONLY reason made me to stay with G data..over others
i have heard good things on gdata cant say much as last time i tested it was like 3 years ago, might test it again tho, heard it has a good firewall has great BB dual engine might go see some reviews on it to real quick, only thing i dont like is it was heavy last time i saw it and i hear you can still feel the heaviness whats it resources like as i see you got it installed?

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
i have heard good things on gdata cant say much as last time i tested it was like 3 years ago, might test it again tho, heard it has a good firewall has great BB dual engine might go see some reviews on it to real quick, only thing i dont like is it was heavy last time i saw it and i hear you can still feel the heaviness whats it resources like as i see you got it installed?
yes but compared to past its much lighter now..since mine is an high end laptop 8gb ram with an i5 processor...its quite lighter and no impact..
but occasional increase in boot times....
developers on working and would love to see it on future versions..

Reactions: Faybert

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.