Expired ESET Premium 2year 5 seats $68

Expired Giveaways
21 Replies 2,543 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Thread details
Promo page
https://www.softwaredirect.com/en_us/eset-home-premium-2025-5-devices-2-years.html
Event start
Nov 24, 2025
Event end
Dec 24, 2025
How to get a license
Buy it
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Address and location

cartaphilus

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known


Tested it at home.
I got this in the email: HCAH-K34V-AL7E-EF68-7BW
And it activated fine for 2 years 5 seats
1281.png
 
Last edited:
Man that is a hell-ov-a-deal.... But you get more with McAfee, and for less money..... BUT if you like Eset, this is a great deal
Ditto I have both; I am getting ESET because I deployed ESET on my parent's system and its a LOT LOT easier for me to just renew the lic and have the lic propagate to their systems than performing hands on uninstall and install.
 
Newegg in their "circular" also has good deals on NOD32 AV and Essential. Sadly I want premium for Live Guard or whatever the Cloud Sandbox is called.
Yep, LiveGuard :) Worked great when I downloaded to test a couple of apps from this forum, LiveGuard approved them in about 2-3 minutes after submission.

 
Yep, LiveGuard :) Worked great when I downloaded to test a couple of apps from this forum, LiveGuard approved them in about 2-3 minutes after submission.

Weird minded didn't block taskbar plus. But that was few months ago.
 
Curious, how is it going? No issues with licenses or any problems? StackSocial has sold out of NOD32 keys so looking for other options now.
 
Please make sure to remove your credit card from StackSocial. Even if you untick the "save my details" it still saves your credit card info. You can easily remove it from your account settings.
Yeap and don't buy classes on stack social. Many of them are expired. Or so was my experience when I tried a Rust class

The only thing I buy at SS is software. I.e. Adguard Family $12 etc etc
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top