presntes

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 23, 2022

eset.jpeg

Version 15.2.11.0​

• Improved: Reworked email plugins
  • New: Anti-Theft optimization page in product
  • New: Network Inspector: possibility to categorize own networks as “My network”
  • Improved: Installer
  • Improved: EULA and Privacy Policy placed on configuration page
  • Improved: New Banners
  • Improved: Removed map from Security report
  • Improved: More clear logging errors during ESET HOME association
  • Bugfixing and other improvements
Source: Download Internet Security with data encryption and antivirus | ESET

czesetfan

Level 3
Dec 3, 2021
And nothing about dark mode, eset people don't take their audience seriously, if you search the forum dark mode is the most requested for years
But beware. There is a new SysInspector in the version, which has options for light/dark/automatic appearance! :)(y)

Reactions: micasayyo

czesetfan

Level 3
Dec 3, 2021
SysInspector is actually a standalone application included in ESET products. But we'll see when the NOD32 Antivirus, EIS, ESSP programs themselves come out. I read somewhere that GUI development is handled through an external company. :unsure: :)

likeastar20

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2016
Thanks, this is really disappointing for someone who bought internet security and eset nod32, even more so as the prices are expensive
What you can do is every 30 days uninstall and install again and you can use a different email(search on Google email generator for example) each time and it's like a trial reset .

Reactions: Guilhermesene
G

Guilhermesene

Thanks, this is really disappointing for someone who bought internet security and eset nod32, even more so as the prices are expensive
I understand your frustration. I have a 3 year subscription for 10 ESSP devices, however I believe that over time they will implement this functionality at least in Internet Security, but anyway, I agree with your opinion.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.