EU + USA = SpyShelter

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
SpyShelter, (originally founded by Datpol in Poland) has now joined forces with a small team in Texas USA to continue updating and improving the SpyShelter software. Although the company is now officially based in Texas, we will continue to work with the original SpyShelter founder Janusz to make some major new features.

Haven’t tried SpyShelter yet? Please give it a try, and if you enjoy our software please consider upgrading to a paid version. The purchases you make will help us grow our team and continue improving the software.

Have feedback? Please email our helpdesk. We read every email and our team will discuss your feedback and ideas.

Sincerely, The SpyShelter Team

The post EU + USA = SpyShelter appeared first on SpyShelter | World's best anti keylogger.

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
SpyShelter, (originally founded by Datpol in Poland) has now joined forces with a small team in Texas USA to continue updating and improving the SpyShelter software. Although the company is now officially based in Texas, we will continue to work with the original SpyShelter founder Janusz to make some major new features.

Haven’t tried SpyShelter yet? Please give it a try, and if you enjoy our software please consider upgrading to a paid version. The purchases you make will help us grow our team and continue improving the software.

Have feedback? Please email our helpdesk. We read every email and our team will discuss your feedback and ideas.

The post EU + USA = SpyShelter appeared first on SpyShelter | World's best anti keylogger.

No thanks. I was burned by SpyShelter before. I was an idiot that bought a lifetime version of the firewall, only to now have that product discontinued and its license useless. I won't be tricked again!

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Just to inform, former lifetime licenses of Spyshelter Firewall can be converted into Spyshelter Premium, what is almost same product starting from new version 14.0
Interested users have to send a request via email: helpdesk@spyshelter.com Note: Just make sure to add your original lifetime-license Key
The new Support Team gave me for free a new license-key for Spyshelter Premium, in my personal case even this license doesn't expire so it's same as before "lifetime"

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Just to inform, former lifetime licenses of Spyshelter Firewall can be converted into Spyshelter Premium, what is almost same product starting from new version 14.0
Interested users have to send a request via email: helpdesk@spyshelter.com Note: Just make sure to add your original lifetime-license Key
The new Support Team gave me for free a new license-key for Spyshelter Premium, in my personal case even this license doesn't expire so it's same as before "lifetime"

But it's really not though. I mean, there's a reason I bought the firewall version and not the premium version in the first place.

Reactions: Dave Russo

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
But it's really not though. I mean, there's a reason I bought the firewall version and not the premium version in the first place.
I got your point even on your first post, I can partially agree it's just disappointed. I had been purchased 2015 also the SpyShelter Firewall, but at least for me it was a worth deal considering the full price (close to 40€) for more than 6 years.
In your case, I would just try out new Spyshelter Premium v14, you will see it's almost the same software for same purpose. IMO it's better than nothing what we can get back for our money we paid once ;)

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
No thanks. I was burned by SpyShelter before. I was an idiot that bought a lifetime version of the firewall, only to now have that product discontinued and its license useless. I won't be tricked again!
Please don't be an "idiot". There are/were in the the past not so much apps maintained by one developer quite 14 years. And not so much apps that wasn't changed in offered features/options in their development especially after changing the owner. SpyShelter is not the first and not the last.
I'm really long time user of this soft and I think I'm rather conscious what it offers to say that's the best and multilayered protection that can be offered to single home users. I know some features are removed but I think new owner will rethink those changes.

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Please don't be an "idiot". There are/were in the the past not so much apps maintained by one developer quite 14 years. And not so much apps that wasn't changed in offered features/options in their development especially after changing the owner. SpyShelter is not the first and not the last.
I'm really long time user of this soft and I think I'm rather conscious what it offers to say that's the best and multilayered protection that can be offered to single home users. I know some features are removed but I think new owner will rethink those changes.

"Some" features were removed, yes. Those features just happened to be those features that differentiated itself from everything else on the market. How many many firewall products are there left. Now, of that number how many of those are not GUIs for Windows' firewall. The answer is very few. I'm sorry if it bothers you that I'm upset, although that speaks to your fragility more than mine, but I am allowed to be angry. Again, I bought the Firewall version because I wanted a firewall. To completely get rid of it is just rude. Ok, so they don't release updated. Sucks, but okay. But to deactivate existing installs is not okay.

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
I'm always fan of firewalls so that's the reason that I'm still using on XP free Kerio FW versions that is ca 18 years old. Sounds strange?
I appreciate 3-part firewalls role in Windows, I like their abilities to control network access so I can understand your opinion. My recommendation? Just use 12.9 of FW version or backup system with this "old" version 🙂

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022

Yeap any desire to use spy shelter has just now totally evaporated. I am not funding yet another IT company based in Texas. Screw that state, I live in it and I hate the crap out of it. Can't wait to PCS out of it soon.

I didn't mind supporting the Polish development but not yet another USA acquisition.

• Applause
Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.