Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
zemana and voodoo is enough real-time protection, in my opinion

EDIT: I am guessing that SSFW means spyshelter firewall.
In that case, you got plenty of real-time protection.
zemana is good at catching ransomware, and spyshelter is good at catching information leaks

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
How often are you backing up with Macrium? This is more of a preference thing, but you may want to implement a snapshot tool like Rollback Rx. Reason I say this is either you're running a backup every day (time consuming) or you're backing up once a week or more, at which point you could potentially miss days worth of data. Maybe not a big deal, but a snapshot tool will help fill in the gaps and the ones I mentioned have freeware versions so you don't have to pay a dime to use them.

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.