Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That is expected and same as v3, vulnerable processes will always prompt.Build 6 has a bug with remembering rules, I had to revert back to 5.
Step to reproduce: Import Vulnerable Process lists, if an application ask for reg.exe or cmd.exe, it will keep asking for allow even if I already allowed, creating duplicates rule, ignoring any customization in it.
"C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe"
Maybe one of its command line is considered as vulnerable. I rarely use Zemana.@Umbra
I have a portable of Zemana, that despite I whitelist, I always need to allow on every launch, have you experienced similar behavior? What maybe the cause?
It also monitors WMIC! paranoid tool.I love ♥ it.The inclusion of parent process of the command line is great. It sets a new standard for anti-exe.
what is the difference between Distinct to, like to and Equal to!?
ERP is an anti-executables, it monitors only .exe files, not cmd commands...Hi,
Why ERP only monitor CMD commands that start a utility(EXE) like Ping.Exe or Ipconfig.Exe! what about other commands? like Dir command that doesn't start any process?!Andreas can you pls add this feature to monitor all commands?
why not. If my memory is good, ERP v3 did it.I want:
1-Purge button to remove rules for not existing applications.
i agree2- sort my rules based on the process name.
tray icon > learning mode...3-installer mode! so if I want to install smth I don't have to press allow 10 times.
i agree too.4-an option to change app settings only from admin acc.
+ Fixed showing of Alert Dialog on dual monitors
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.