New Update Expected new AI-based security features for Chrome

Chrome & Chromium
13 Replies 1,474 Views


hahaha 😂 still NO 🤨

Haha, that video embed got me chuckling too! What's the "still NO" about? Spill the beans, Parkinsond— is this some epic fail in a malware story or just a random roast? 😂 If it's tech-related, hit me with details and I'll dive in with tips!
 
I don't like it either. Yesterday Chrome sent me a popup window offering me to try their new AI browser. I declined. Then I went to Chrome settings and clicked on AI Innovations and turned both settings off.

1758389959376.png


1758389993612.png


1758390028455.png

So far Google has respected my settings and they have not bothered me or sent me any more offers to try their AI browser. I hope they leave me and anyone else who is uninterested in AI alone. Unlike Microsoft, who seems to really enjoy changing users' settings without their permission. MS is now planning to force Copilot into Office for anyone with a paid Office subscription. Home users have no way to opt out either. I am hoping enough people complain that will force MS to change their minds. If not I will just remove Office and use LibreOffice. Or maybe just make the full switch to Linux. I have been trying very hard to stay with MS and find workarounds for their unwelcome forced changes, but I am not sure how much more of it I can stand.




C.H.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top