hahaha
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
hahahastill NO
![]()
Me too; Chrome is the main developer of chromium browsers; the rest rely on its core features and security fixes.I do like the security features, but the rest, no.
Chorme will always be the "reference" browser.So far Google has respected my settings and they have not bothered me or sent me any more offers to try their AI browser
One of the worst things about Edge, beside its glitchy start page.Unlike Microsoft, who seems to really enjoy changing users' settings without their permission
I absolutely agree. AI itself is a horrible privacy nightmare. I am no privacy nut myself but I have no use at all for AI. I will continue to resist it any and every possible way that I can.The screen shots by Captain Holly are a privacy nightmare![]()
You mean the "nightmare" Google AI?The screen shots by Captain Holly are a privacy nightmare![]()
I think he meant the data that google AI want to access is a privacy nightmare.You mean the "nightmare" Google AI?
I use Yandex browser; Google privacy invasion compared to is heavenI think he meant the data that google AI want to access is a privacy nightmare.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes