Battle ExpressVPN or NordVPN: Best for Netflix?

willypopDF

Thread author
Sep 8, 2018
I have came across several complaints on different forums that expressvpn still have problems with netflix streaming, its rather weird for such a great service, so I contacted the support team myself and they admitted that the issue can take place so everything you should do is to change the server to USA Los Angeles 3. So I'm still choosing the best solution for myself and most review sites of course recommend expressvpn, I found this one and despite many woodoo workarounds as an alternative they suggest to use nordvpn which also looks good and is almost twice cheaper.. So the question is what is the best for netflix expressvpn or nordvpn?

FireHammer

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 27, 2020
NordVPN is very slow, (though imo they have a better app and better connections ie through firewalls) I would use Perfect Privacy and TPB. I have a subscription for 1.75 years remaining if you want it for about 50 bucks.
Hi @Michyon, I am sorry to tell you that NordVPN is blazing fast,perhaps the fastest VPN on the Planet(I have it installed with EkspressVPN & 4 other high-end VPNs, and NordVPN is the fastest, on the close servers you hardly loose any speed, VyprVPN is also very fast, have you tried NordVPNs new Protocol. No offence I just speak the facts as I see them. :)

MegenM

Level 3
Well-known
Jun 8, 2020
I am using Surfshark VPN and it has been more than a year.
It is great for streaming as the speeds are good.
I watch 4k content on Youtube without any lags.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Hi @Michyon, I am sorry to tell you that NordVPN is blazing fast,perhaps the fastest VPN on the Planet(I have it installed with EkspressVPN & 4 other high-end VPNs, and NordVPN is the fastest, on the close servers you hardly loose any speed, VyprVPN is also very fast, have you tried NordVPNs new Protocol. No offence I just speak the facts as I see them. :)
For me there is a vast difference using a VPN on a PC (none Flix) & using a VPN on a TV specifically for Flix, you usually wont be using a VPN on a TV to servers anywhere near you as you are usually connecting to another continent, for example last night I'm in the UK but was using the Dallas server/USA for Flix USA - Blazing fast isn't really needed just sufficient bandwidth to keep UHD without any slowdown which doesn't need that much speed - Perfect connection with Windscribe.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.