F-Secure 2015 Released !

F-Secure
31 Replies 14,923 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies & Gentlemen of this forum I have news for you......
It seems that F secure got our message about their UI design and they just released a NEW UPDATE :D
We are proud to announced it FIRST , so we thank Fsecure for this exclusiveness
I think now everybody is fine....:D:D:D:D
Παρουσίαση1.jpg
 
Ladies & Gentlemen of this forum I have news for you......
It seems that F secure got our message about their UI design and they just released a NEW UPDATE :D
We are proud to announced it FIRST , so we thank Fsecure for this exclusiveness
I think now everybody is fine....:D:D:D:D
View attachment 18853

The help section is real good. But overall the new UI is good :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top