Expired F-Secure Anti-Virus 2014 & F Secure Mobile Security Free 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The OP added the campaign URL was added at a later date, but the Promotion still works.

Can't really complain, but anyone else notice system slowdowns even after a couple of restarts. (Windows 7 SP1 32-bit, 2GB RAM).

JUHAX69X

Mar 25, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
JUHAX69X said:
This is F-S Antivirus 2013 installer.
Version 2014 is NOT published yet. It´s still Beta. I know this, because I´m in F-S Beta team.

ok, can we install this promotion installer of F Secure Antivirus 2013 for 1 year, and then upgrade to 2014 version for free like it was said here?
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-F-Secure-Internet-Security-2014-Final

I don´t know possibility of upgrading to 2014 version. Sorry...

epaaeiz

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 25, 2012
This giveaway was for Malaysia and expired on 31 August.
I asked F-Secure support team.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.