And you have it !If you want, I am willing to receive that license.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
And you have it !If you want, I am willing to receive that license.
Thank you my friend.And you have it !
F-Secure did not acquire SaferPass; Lookout, Inc. acquired SaferPass on June 1, 2022.
Here's a more detailed breakdown:
Lookout's Acquisition:
On June 1, 2022, Lookout, a provider of endpoint and cloud security solutions, announced the acquisition of SaferPass, a password management company.
SaferPass's Functionality:
SaferPass provides secure online identity solutions for both consumers and businesses, offering an encrypted digital vault for storing login information.
F-Secure's Demerger:
On February 17, 2022, F-Secure announced a demerger of its corporate and consumer businesses, with the consumer security business being transferred to a new independent company, F-Secure Corporation.
F-Secure and Lookout:
Lookout's consumer business is now part of F-Secure.
It is ridiculous to think that any thread on any forum anywhere in the www is going to stay on-topic.Its always like that, thread take overs are normal now a days.
Jonny Quest ?It's working, thanks to Jonny Quest...Thanks.
I thought maybe it was for my previous post above their post, but bribon77 sure was gracious to someoneYou give a serial and after receiving it people forget instantly who gave it.
Such an amazing world.
Lo siento, copié mal tu nombre. But I am very grateful.Le das un número de serie y después de recibirlo la gente olvida instantáneamente quién lo dio.
¡Qué mundo tan asombroso!
Sorry, I copied your name wrong...@Tux Talk hahah.Jonny Quest ?
Happy it still works, the key is 2 years old. Enjoy mate !Sorry, I copied your name wrong...@Tux Talk hahah.
I didn't know that, thank you.@bribon77 Just a FYI in case you didn't know, (but you probably do) this is a good site for keeping up with the F-Secure changelogs, release notes.
FSecure Knowledge
kb.f-secure.com
Hello @Shadowra in your description, you mention this:
Surprisingly, network traffic analysis via PowerShell is not enabled... as the editor leaves it disabled, I don't activate it.
I don't understand, is there a setting to enable analysis via PowerShell, as you mentioned they leave it disabled?
TIA![]()
Yep, I'm finally coming to that conclusion, too.This does not bode well. R.I.P. F Secure....
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes