Expired F-Secure SAFE - free license for 120 days

Expired Giveaways
44 Replies 22,318 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details
Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/200-f-secure-safe-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[HEADING=1][B]How to get a free F-Secure SAFE license for 120 days[/B][/HEADING]
[B]1.[/B]Set your browser extension [URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9icm93c2VjLmNvbS9lbi8%3D'][B]Browsec VPN[/B] [/URL]or [URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9ob3h4LmNvbS9kb3dubG9hZC8%3D'][B]Hoxx VPN Proxy[/B][/URL]as an alternative, use the [URL='https://tunecom.ru/licenses/234-windscribe-vpn-besplatnaja-licenzija.html']Windscribe VPN[/URL] app | [URL='https://tunecom.ru/licenses/347-seed4me-vpn-i-proxy-besplatnaja-licenzija.html']Seed4.Me VPN[/URL] and connect from[B]"UK".[/B] Or, you can enable a simulated [URL='https://tunecom.ru/windows/406-kak-izmenit-proksi-server-v-windows-10.html']proxy server[/URL] for this [URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cDovL3NweXMub25lL2ZyZWUtcHJveHktbGlzdC9HQi8%3D'][B]country[/B][/URL]yourself, if you cannot bypass the restriction by region by a simple method.

Go to the [URL='https://my.f-secure.com/register/Usblogger/CZTXR-RQHYA-DBDRH-TNVQK'][B]offer page,[/B][/URL]enter your first name, last name, email address, come up with a strong password and register by clicking on the [B]"Accept and create account" [/B]button. Confirm the creation of the account by clicking on the link in the received email.

[B]2.[/B]Go to [URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9teS5mLXNlY3VyZS5jb20vcG9ydGFsL3dlbGNvbWU%2FbG9jYWxlPXJ1X1JV'][B]your account[/B] [/URL]page and add your device. Download and install [URL='https://tunecom.ru/security/348-besplatnye-antivirusy.html']an antivirus.[/URL]


[HEADING=2][B]Features of the free F-Secure SAFE license[/B][/HEADING]
[LIST]
[*]The license is granted for 120 for three devices.
[*]There is no free technical support.
[*]Lifetime updates are available.
[*]Countdown from the moment of registration.
[*]For private use.
[/LIST]
I briefly searched for F Secure GUI screen shots. Can anyone show some? I am probably going to uninstall Bitdefender Total Security and try this out. But along with security and lightness, GUI's are important to me too. I actually like the one for BTS. Thank you.
 
I briefly searched for F Secure GUI screen shots. Can anyone show some?



Click the spoiler " Static " to view some of it's manual and automatic malware cleaning/removal messages. The setting UI is still the same as older previous versions. If one change the main systems GUI to dark, the GUI for SAFE will also automatic switch to dark.

 
I do like F-secure, but on the sample test on the hub its static detection is artificially better than Avira since they seem to scraping MalwareBazaar (Abuse.ch) adding it as detection abch!fsmind.
Nope I'm getting a too much different experience from those samples specific from that site and extra what's posted in the Hub. The scraping part is way too inconclusive.
 
I still have not installed this. I have Bitdefender Total Security installed and it's running well. But after reading the last couple of comments I may as well go for it. I can always reinstall BTS later. Does F Secure Safe uninstall OK? I remember a few years ago that it left behind a service or folder that was hard to delete.
 
2022-07-04-08-49-33.jpg
Confirmed 18.4 with the Allianz offer, that sadly now is closed. I recall it said something about not just 6 month, but even 12 months extra. 🤷‍♂️

Unless F-Secure change their mind, I still believe the 3rd of August is the date when 18.4 will start getting released to everyone else.

Does F Secure Safe uninstall OK? I remember a few years ago that it left behind a service or folder that was hard to delete.
Can't recall, even if it somewhat rings a bell that I perhaps seen something similar mentioned. :unsure:
 
Looks like a great uninstall tool. Thanks, Gandalf_The_Grey.
I don't use it for the included uninstallers but search for leftovers (option 2.) very helpful after I uninstalled an antivirus program.

1656941968490.png

At option 1.) only your current av should be mentioned otherwise you can use the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool as mentioned here:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top