_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I have decided to fight back and counter this with bypassing Facebook "on my way to sites worthy of opening" ;) :D
I feel ya, my concern I am voicing is for the FB population in general. I closed mine nearly a year ago, I have checked in to see if it was closed a few times, even thought about going back, then thought better of it.
Suckerbergs ad injecting has made my decision to "stay away" a hell of a lot easier :p lol

L

Lucent Warrior

I feel ya, my concern I am voicing is for the FB population in general. I closed mine nearly a year ago, I have checked in to see if it was closed a few times, even thought about going back, then thought better of it.
Suckerbergs ad injecting has made my decision to "stay away" a hell of a lot easier :p lol
I ditched my account a couple years ago myself, juts could not resist posting that, although with my significant other, im still trying to persuade her to rid herself of it.

Just something about plastering everything of your personal life online, im not down with, really believe people do not need to know what time i wake up, how much coffee i have had, where i went for the day, what i did, ect. A little too invasive for my taste, a stalkers paradise.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.