App Review Fantom Ransomware Demonstration

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Fantom Ransomware! The spooky Windows Update...Here is my demonstration of Fantom Ransomware with a few facts & some brief analysis of the file. A decryptor/removal help link is listed in the video description.

This video is part of a new series called: Messing with Malware! In this series I will be regularly executing new malicious applications such as Ransomware, Trojans, KeyLoggers & anything interesting :)

Thanks for watching! Any feedback is appreciated :)

*I am now using my old original VM as my Ransomware/Malicious demonstration VM for this series. I will be adding standard programs used by most Windows users to make the machine seem as realistic as possible & hide the fact that it's a VM - if you have any tips on how I can do this effectively please leave a comment :)

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Really nice review, looking forward to more!
Your sarcasm is just wonderful :D
Thank you very much :) I'm glad someone else likes sarcasm!

Very interesting after that is lagging yea, anyway nice video.
Yeah Fantom is one of the more interesting Ransomware files I currently own since it pretends to be Windows Update whereas most other files pretend to be a Word File, Adobe PDF, etc. Thanks for watching :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.