Favorite youtube malware testers

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
My vote goes to 2 :)

1. @Manzai --> Because of very good editing, small yet very informative. Nice song selection. And you can watch whole testing in just 2-4 minutes.

2. PC Security Channel --> Becasue he explains lots of stuffs. But then it becomes very time consuming. So it's good as well as bad.

Also ma friend @Malware Test is also good.

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
The more I watch and admire the work:
Manzai, Malware Test preferred..
Then MalwareDoctor, TPSC, myittech and other randomly.
Many security suites I can not test and have formed an opinion, these tests help me get an idea of how it behaves (always with a bit of caution), those who have had the opportunity to test or who currently use these tests serve as a complement, a second opinion, but mine prevails (usually tests look good next of my tests)

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
i personally don't like to add numbers and i will say my opinion with just names/channels.

Manzai, MalwareTest, CyberReview, PCSecurity, Britec, Maxcyberdefense

And i explain why i like these reviewers

Manzai: Master of ''Battle Tests''
MalwareTest : Very informative
Cyber Review: Master of Behavior Blocker/0 day tests
PCSecurity: Very Informative and well made tests
Britec: Professionalism
Maxcyberdefense : I love his ''techie vs user'' tests

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014

Hoots mawn, ta for the link.

I like all the reviewers here as they do a great job and service to the members of MalwareTips and the wider pc community in general so I would find it really difficult to come up with some kind of rated list.

What I would like to do is shout out for all those reviewers from back in the day in the era of HIPS vs signatures and all that.Some of them being Ryesandbergfan23, Languy99, Mrizos, Malwarekilla, The Buckbull, Cudgelwap and Tomparkie866 amonst others.Good to see most AV companies actually listened to y`all and now usually include some kind of zero day component as standard.

Back to the future all the reviewers here at MalwareTips of course and the Pcsecurity channel has done some really good reviews as well.

Thanks to all.

Regards Eck:)

Last edited:

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Languy99 (no longer active,) Mrizos, Winsevenholic (no longer active,) all of our own MalwareTips testers!

Didn`t know that Freddy, but not surprised as they were some of the best.

If I can remember right I think Languy was the stricter more abrupt tester and Matt(Mrizos) took his time and would go through the full install etc to show all from start to finish.

The start of a fine tradition, great times.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Can somebody tell me why Winsevenholic was banned?

Based on what I've encounter before, there is something happened as a heat argument in this forum which leads on unnecessary actions that cause him trouble and considered as permanent banned. (Bashing or Flaming)

D

Deleted member 21043

+ Malware Test
+ MrXidus
+ MalwareDoctor
+ Yigido (did you stop?)
+ MaxCyberDefense

Sorry if I left you out « just the above I know of at top of my head. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

NekoJonez

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2015
Danooct1 isn't on this list? I could understand since he only tests old viruses, yet I think it's a very interesting channel to learn about how virusses used to work.
Also, RogueAmp while he looks to rogues is quite interesting as well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.