Favorite youtube malware testers

S

starchild76

Mrizos , Languy99 , malwaregeek , and my alltime favorite ( he stopped doing it with no explanation the man with the most soothing voice on planet earth ) mrtheigster!!! ;)

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
not sure if they are a professional company but i like COMSS.RU review's the best. even though i dont speak russian.
i specially like the fact that the guy checks for self-protection of the product.

M

MalwareT

Anatoliy is the best antivirus tester,i understand russian and he's doing great job.

D

Deleted member 178

Most YouTubers seem to be clones, using the same methods as each other..

i agree.

Where did I say I didn't like the Youtube reviewers/testers?

nowhere, but me, i don't like them :p

anyway all those videos are way too long and boring.

the best videos i have seen were those of @MrXidus, complete, very short (less than 5mn), the softwares is totally understood (not like some that keep searching some options or even the scan button :D ), with a resume of the test at the end

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
You forgot the best of them all imo...Languy99!
He's the only guy I can actually watch for the whole length of the video, britec is also cool. Malwaregeek is ok sometimes.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Overkill: Yeah I agree for that, I've watched some throwback videos before since its a very fun and comprehensive.

Also I appreciate too MalwareDoctor since it encourage myself to watch throughout the video with fine tune style of review.

----------------------------

Rogueamp and danooct are more in testing Rogue AV's or other stuff related in malware analysis.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.