Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Fiery said:With the Kaspersky Rescue Disk, follow the instructions here to run it.
http://malwaretips.com/Announcement-Computer-won-t-boot-up-Hard-to-remove-malware-Learn-how-to-create-and-use-a-Kaspersky-Rescue-Disk
See if that works
Fiery said:Do you have the original XP CD?
I can't know what files/folders you need unless I'm able to diagnose your system. If you can go home and download OTLPE and run it on the infected PC to get me the log, then we can start fixing it.
scustalow said:Could you post what the reg file would show with this virus..?..and which ones usually make this virus run..?
how would I get the otlpe program to run with the virus running?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes