LemonSoul364
New Member
Copy & pasted from Reddit, I was recommended here!
I have no clue when this extenstion popped up on my PC, it was around the time Starfield just released, but it's definitely been a few months and I'm getting sick of it. I can't change my browser back to Google (my default), I can't even change it to Yahoo!, bing, whatever. It's stuck on this stupid "bangsearch" browser.
I can't delete the extension. I've tried looking it up so many times and I can't figure it out. But I wanna exhaust all of my free options before paying for a professional to do it. Usually I'm pretty careful about not downloading random #####, but Starfield just came out, I was broke but wanted to play it, a friend gave me a link to free download to it (obviously, it didn't work and I'm never downloading ##### like that again).
I'm really not sure what else to do at this point. It says it doesn't source from Chrome, but it doesn't say where it sources from. I've tried to use Command Prompt, I've tried going into the files to hunt extension ID down and delete it. Nothing. There's a "remove" button, but when I click it, it just doesn't respond.
I'll try anything. Thanks in advance.
I have no clue when this extenstion popped up on my PC, it was around the time Starfield just released, but it's definitely been a few months and I'm getting sick of it. I can't change my browser back to Google (my default), I can't even change it to Yahoo!, bing, whatever. It's stuck on this stupid "bangsearch" browser.
I can't delete the extension. I've tried looking it up so many times and I can't figure it out. But I wanna exhaust all of my free options before paying for a professional to do it. Usually I'm pretty careful about not downloading random #####, but Starfield just came out, I was broke but wanted to play it, a friend gave me a link to free download to it (obviously, it didn't work and I'm never downloading ##### like that again).
I'm really not sure what else to do at this point. It says it doesn't source from Chrome, but it doesn't say where it sources from. I've tried to use Command Prompt, I've tried going into the files to hunt extension ID down and delete it. Nothing. There's a "remove" button, but when I click it, it just doesn't respond.
I'll try anything. Thanks in advance.