HDD 1TB Seagate Firecuda

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@ffathoni:
  • As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
  • As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", remove "Trend Micro Worry Free ", since You already have it on real-time protection. Here You may add: ZAM Free, MalWareBytes Free, HitManPro Free, for on demand scans.
  • As for "Web Privacy", You may add also a VPN service.
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, hanks for sharing :giggle:

ffathoni

Thread author
Mar 23, 2019
@ffathoni:
  • As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
  • As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", remove "Trend Micro Worry Free ", since You already have it on real-time protection. Here You may add: ZAM Free, MalWareBytes Free, HitManPro Free, for on demand scans.
  • As for "Web Privacy", You may add also a VPN service.
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, hanks for sharing :giggle:

hi.. I finally pick AOMEI Backupper, s
ince it compatible with my QNAP TS-228 (just had this for a while but only for movies storage.. never thought about backup before.. haha) .
I just backed up my system last night.. it went smooth.

[EDIT] forgot to share that I also installed Malwarebytes Free as suggested. I had this once, but removed because I thought having a paid Trend Micro was enough.. haha

I shall update my config.. thank you for the suggestion

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.