FIFA World Cup '18 Winner Poll

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Congrats Belgium on winning the bronze medal :emoji_beer::emoji_clap:

France has showed some impressive quality during this tournament and odds clearly favor them. On the other hand, it seems that we play our best whenever we embrace the underdog role so I hope our boys still have it in them to go all the way through. But no matter what happens in the end, I know they'll leave their hearts on that field. Looking forward to finals and may the best team win!

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Thanks, dear! :emoji_beer::)

Got drunk with my friends yesterday during the game and we continued celebrating 'till 3 AM... having to work this morning felt like a cruel punishment :ROFLMAO:
If we win tomorrow, monday might be non-working day, so you won't have to worry about going to work. :ROFLMAO:

I don't usually watch football, but now, when we're in the final, it got my attention. :LOL:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Statistically France should be the winner because Croatia is supposed to be very tired after all those extra-time.
Now, when you play a final for the first time, it gives you excitement and extra juice.

Honestly, all is open in this final, and France has the bad habit to lose important matches LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
giphy.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.