FIFA World Cup '18 Winner Poll

D

Deleted member 178

i think South American countries should stop selling their talents to european clubs , keep them in their campionships so they know how to play together... i'm barely interested in Soccer since they killed the 3 foreign players on the field limitations.

Tiny

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 29, 2016
i think South American countries should stop selling their talents to european clubs , keep them in their campionships so they know how to play together... i'm barely interested in Soccer since they killed the 3 foreign players on the field limitations.
I agree to a certain extent. When Italy won their last cup, their team was the only one whose entire squad was home based.

Financial issues force South American players outside and they tend to generally benefit, as seen with someone like Messi. Still, I fondly recall the days of 3 foreigners only. Home grown talent would be given a better chance.

Reactions: given and Weebarra

Tiny

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 29, 2016
@Umbra Big money has wrecked it all. The 3 foreigners rule ensured great World Cups because you knew each team was rock solid, more or less. Just look at what happened this time around. Club football has put a dent in National squad quality. Youth players never get a chance because they just buy someone and leave the good local talent to rot.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
After today's awful match, I will be changing my vote to France. :(

girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon.gif
@Tiny, you made your choice and now you can't change it just because your team lost. That is not fair play (a bit like Neymar and his cheating)

Did i forget to say that there was a prize for the correct guess ................. just protecting my own interests you understand mate
lol-sign.gif

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Neymar should win a Oscar for his great acting skills.

It's 3 hours to Judgement Day for Sweden vs England and my heart rate is already now high. :D May the best team win. :emoji_beer::emoji_popcorn:

slash/

Level 6
Verified
Jun 24, 2018
I really thought Uruguay was going to take the whole thing, but it will likely be England at this point. Still got hope for the Croatian underdogs. Unfortunately, Belgium won't stand a chance against France unless France scores on themselves like Brazil did.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.