Solved Files won't open/copy in one drive and system hangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr naresh Chandra

Thread author
Apr 9, 2014
Whenever I try to copy/open these image files, my system hangs and the system has become slow. I am also unable to scan 'I' drive.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    21 KB · Views: 508
  • FRST.txt
    28 KB · Views: 540

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Tell me what images? Present on your system or on I drive. What is I drive, system partition or not? From the reports, I don't see signs of malware.

Upvote 0

Dr naresh Chandra

Thread author
Apr 9, 2014
Tell me what images? Present on your system or on I drive. What is I drive, system partition or not? From the reports, I don't see signs of malware.
dear sir,
images are captured by canon camera saved in i drive. I drive is a system partition of 221 gb out of which 200 gb is free space.

Upvote 0

Dr naresh Chandra

Thread author
Apr 9, 2014
i m sending print screen shot of i drive and i folder which can not be deleted by any mean.. and probably is created by malware

Attachments

• drive image 090414.jpg
    drive image 090414.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 564
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.