Advice Request Find right online platform!

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

euzebio

Thread author
May 11, 2021
As a business owner, I know only too well how difficult it can be to find the right online platform that meets all of my business needs.
It's frustrating when you spend countless hours trying different platforms only to find that they don't offer what you need. But I'm not giving up! I'm looking for a platform that will build all my business applications in a simple and user-friendly way. A platform that offers all the features my business needs such as dashboards, data views, imports, exports and integrations. It also needs to be free as being a small business I don't have the budget to use expensive platforms. I've spent many hours searching the internet for the perfect platform but unfortunately to no avail.

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
As a business owner, I know only too well how difficult it can be to find the right online platform that meets all of my business needs.
It's frustrating when you spend countless hours trying different platforms only to find that they don't offer what you need. But I'm not giving up! I'm looking for a platform that will build all my business applications in a simple and user-friendly way. A platform that offers all the features my business needs such as dashboards, data views, imports, exports and integrations. It also needs to be free as being a small business I don't have the budget to use expensive platforms. I've spent many hours searching the internet for the perfect platform but unfortunately to no avail.

Hello and welcome :)

I need more information... is it a ticketing function you are looking for?
If so, GLPI could be interesting and free! (you'll just need a server to deploy it on)

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Finding the right online platform for your business can indeed be a challenging task. However, there are several options available that might meet your requirements. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Airtable: Airtable is a versatile platform that allows you to create customized databases, dashboards, and data views. It offers features like imports, exports, and various integrations. While there is a paid version, they also offer a free plan that might suit your budget.

2. Google Sheets: Google Sheets is a free and user-friendly platform that offers basic database capabilities, data views, and imports/exports. It integrates well with other Google services, allowing you to create dashboards and collaborate with ease.

3. Smartsheet: Smartsheet is a comprehensive project management and collaboration platform. It offers features like dashboards, data views, and integrations with various applications. While it has a paid version, they also provide a free trial period you can explore.

4. Zoho Creator: Zoho Creator is a low-code application builder that allows you to create and customize business applications with ease. It offers features like dashboards, data views, imports, exports, and many integrations. Zoho Creator has a free plan available, along with affordable paid options.

Remember to thoroughly evaluate each platform to ensure it meets your specific business needs. Additionally, check forums and online communities for user reviews and recommendations. Good luck with your search!

Reactions: simmerskool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.