TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I found that it uses ancient chromium versions
Indeed, the current version is 61.0.3163.100 (Released: 22 Sep 2017), but that is an issue for all chrome forks, they have to customize it first.
It is preferable to use Opera extensions first. Chrome extensions can be installed all, as far as I can tell, but some simply refuse to work.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I did not install yandex disk. I might try with a different firewall and see what happens. Or maybe my windows firewall rules got messed up, I might try turning them back to default.
@Evjl's Rain, I was told by @Sunshine-boy that Yandex beta has better support for extensions.
I restored windows firewall to default, and I also switched from public network to private network. Something worked, I don't know what, because I don't have the issue anymore.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.