Advice Request Firewall get changed?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
i mention today avg firewall get changed and i try to search on the net but i cant find any info about it ,anyone here know's whats happen to old firewall and why they change it with this close and limited (in terms of setting)firewall?
I know when I used it last year it had the FW with limited settings, i.e. almost none. I don't have any info on reasons for the change.

icarus

Level 2
Thread author
Oct 29, 2021
I know when I used it last year it had the FW with limited settings, i.e. almost none. I don't have any info on reasons for the change.
old firewall system have a good level of setting but last update they change that to somting like avast free firewall with no more setting but i hope this one work like or even better than avg old firewall

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
It is possible that AVG has made changes to their firewall for security or usability reasons. However, without more information it is difficult to say for certain why these changes were made. Have you tried reaching out to AVG customer support for more information on this issue? They may be able to provide you with more information or resources to help answer your question.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.