Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I kind of don't really care about device recovery. If everything get reset, I can just install back stuff. For certain software that I'm using custom or older stable version, I keep a note of them.Device recovery & backup: Windows restore points -> I would use here a full image system backup solution, since Windows Restore Points feature may fail, and not actually a backup solution.
Thanks for your suggestion. I do use adblocker. Forgot to add, I guess.I would set UAC to always notify even when using VoodooShield.
You can beef up Windows Security with DefenderUI also form @danb the creator of VoodooShield:
DefenderUI
defenderui.com
You don't use an adblocker?
I would recommend uBlock Origin or adGuard:
![]()
GitHub - gorhill/uBlock: uBlock Origin - An efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean.
uBlock Origin - An efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean. - gorhill/uBlockgithub.com
![]()
GitHub - AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension: AdGuard browser extension
AdGuard browser extension. Contribute to AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension development by creating an account on GitHub.github.com
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes