conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Spyshelter Premium: Single User Lifetime License | BitsDuJour Exclusives

Spyshelter Premium: Single User Lifetime License
Worried About Cyber Crime? Protect Against All Logging Activities with the World's Best Anti-Keylogger

$34.99 $73.60 52% off
by Datpol
Detect and block all crime-ware, financial malware, and keyloggers with strong behavior-based real time protection. Rather than rely on a typical antivirus database, SpyShelter truly understands malware so that it can protect you from known and unknown threats. If you want to steer clear of information-stealing malware, make sure that SpyShelter is on your side. With an anti-keylogger built-in, designed to prevent the theft of information typed into your computer, SpyShelter is the comprehensive solution to your security problems.
  • Provides incoming & outgoing network requests detection
  • Allows you to control every inbound & outbound connection that is being established.
  • Locks out hackers & undesirable applications from connecting to your PC
  • Allows network administrators to securely control access to clients, servers & applications
  • Provides detailed insights into the users, groups, applications, machines & connection types
  • Protects against dangerous people who want to steal your data
  • Shields sensitive data that can be found in your Windows clipboard
  • Stops all suspicious screenshot capturing activities
  • Deletes or immobilizes hidden keystroke loggers on your computer
  • & much more!

Spyshelter Firewall: Single User Lifetime License | BitsDuJour Exclusives

Spyshelter Firewall: Single User Lifetime License
Worried About Cyber Crime? Take Full Control of Your System with Malware Protection Combined with a Firewall
$39.99 $83.60 52% off
by Datpol

Detect and block all crime-ware, financial malware, and keyloggers with strong behavior-based real time protection. This special offer combines SpyShelter's top-rated Premium service with a Firewall module to deliver full control over your system. Rather than rely on a typical antivirus database, SpyShelter truly understands malware so that it can protect you from known and unknown threats. If you want to steer clear of information-stealing malware, make sure that SpyShelter is on your side.
  • Provides incoming & outgoing network requests detection
  • Allows you to control every inbound & outbound connection that is being established.
  • Locks out hackers & undesirable applications from connecting to your PC
  • Allows network administrators to securely control access to clients, servers & applications
  • Provides detailed insights into the users, groups, applications, machines & connection types
  • Protects against dangerous people who want to steal your data
  • Shields sensitive data that can be found in your Windows clipboard
  • Stops all suspicious screenshot capturing activities
  • & much more!

For both products:
Compatibility Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
Terms All sales final Instant digital redemption
  • License redemption deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Updates included
  • Restrictions: includes a license for 1 user only
  • Length of access: lifetime
Download | SpyShelter - World's Best Anti Keylogger

Results and comments - www.matousec.com

A test from several years ago that included SpyShelter firewall

To clear up any confusion, SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter AntiKeylogger (paid version) are synonymous.

I believe this sale ends at 1 PM Eastern Standard Time (New York City), but I could be wrong, so do check the website.

Some of you may get this popup when you visit the page:

Last edited:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Unlike many shareware products, licenses, and especially lifetime licenses, for SpyShelter are seldom on sale. I searched on Malware Tips, and the sale price last spring the sale price for lifetime licenses was 35% off.

I have had SpyShelter Premium for a month now, and I find it an impressive product. It's keeping a very close watch over my system. For now I'm having to create a lot of rules in response to notifications, but I anticipate that will level off greatly. 35 USD for a lifetime license seems like a very good deal to me, and I'm about to get it.

H

hjlbx

Why does a lifetime license have a 30 day redemption deadline?
Ooops, my mistake.

Like someone else said, they don't want people re-selling the keys. It's a common tactic... someone will buy a bunch of keys, then try to re-sell them at near regular price over time.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Not exactly a flash sale after all. I just saw the sale is on for 18 more days. Maybe it never ended; I honestly don't know. At any rate, it's a good deal.