FMA Intel-Secure: CBAD Statistics & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

avkom

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
@BoraMurder, Asking with equivocations? You kidding dude? At the first I don't believe this statistic because the system of CBAD can't specify malware type then I ask a question "How come..?" That's all. Why so sensitive?

I say again, if I do troll, just ban me.

Reactions: indra11tng

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Asking with equivocations? You kidding dude?
I usually do, but not this time.
At the first I don't believe this statistic because the system of CBAD can't specify malware type then I ask a question "How come..?
All the questions are already answered by Nico, in this and other topics about his product, so use your unleashed energy to investigate a little instead of asking for 4th, 5th time (I guess)
Why so sensitive?
No sensitiveness, I am a moderator, I am not allowed to have that
if I do troll, just ban me.
Don't be rude, and don't continue to ask this. No one here is stupid.

Consider this as a warning.

avkom

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
Okay. Nico had answered all my question and everyone know it. Thanks nico :) I'm waiting for the final version. Good luck.

@BoraMurder, Yes you're smart :)

Reactions: indra11tng
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.