FMA Intel-Secure: (CCSU PR-Guard) Edition 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Super PC tools partnership request with FMA Intel-Secure.
Guys you are not going to believe this, but i am posting this here on MT as a warning for EVERYONE that develops their own software here on MT. Be always vigilant and on your guard when you are being contacted by other companies.
The following conversation between SUPER PC TOOLS (CEO Jimmy) and me has taken place like 30 minutes ago.
See how the story develops....

@Umbra Polaris @Huracan @Jack @exterminator20 @BoraMurdar @Littlebits @Cats-4_Owners-2 @illumination @Xtwillight @kram7750 @Kardo Kristal @Dani Santos @MikeV @Av Gurus @Malware1 @viktik @illumination @yigido @FireShootSK

Grab a cold beer (Or hot coko) with Chips and popcorn and take a seat in your favorite chair.

It all starts with a email to our support inbox:
r4o6ath.png

I did read the email and was like: Ok WTF well having a conversation never hurts right? So i did reply to them.

Pw3vUGK.png

After sending my reply email i added them to skype, now here is where it gets interesting LMAO.

DO2LvTP.png

So far so good right?

iGEJSYY.png

Errm What?... come again?

EeMHEhZ.png

At this point i am starting to get annoyed as i start realizing exactly where this is going.

LJ4wNbe.png

Lol i think i did hurt his adware/pup and crap-ware bundled feelings LOL

hDSBcOf.png

Let this be a lesson for everyone, and let this be clear: FMA Intel-Secure is most willing to work with all kinds of companies, even new and unknown ones (After background check lmao) We are open to idea's suggestions and new projects but we are a security company which mission is to eradicate and eliminate internet dangers and bring those cyber criminals and rogue programmers to justice.
We will NEVER engage in activities that would harm a user (Unless you are a Cyber criminal LMAO), we would never bundle our software with crapware or anything like that, and we will NEVER facilitate actions that lead to one of the above things.
This conversation is a TRUE testimonial to this principal. And it infuriates me to see that guys like Jimmy try their luck with Companies.
Granted he was very polite and pretty open about his motives (Kudo's to that) and we did have a good and candid conversation.
But as you can see FMA Intel-Secure is the real deal, we do not play or ##### around and i warn anyone here on the forum for such practices.
Companies like hxxp://superpctools.com/en/ are making big money by adding ##### to legit software, and while you might earn a few bucks it does destroy the reputation of your company and it will screw over your clients.
Please be wary of such companies and if in doubt, Google them, Ask on the forum and always be open and direct make sure you do not leave room for doubts, as you can see i have been very direct to Jimmy and he noted right away that i am not just some person he can start a adware motivated sales pitch conversation with.

FMA Intel-Secure will NEVER work with such people period.

guest-rejection-reasons.jpeg

Not going to happen in a million years.
Kind Regards
Nico (CEO and founder FMA Intel-Secure)

Last edited by a moderator:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Guys you are not going to believe this, but i am posting this here on MT as a warning for EVERYONE that develops their own software here on MT. Be always vigilant and on your guard when you are being contacted by other companies.
The following conversation between SUPER PC TOOLS (CEO Jimmy) and me has taken place like 30 minutes ago.
See how the story develops....

@Umbra Polaris @Huracan @Jack @exterminator20 @BoraMurdar @Littlebits @Cats-4_Owners-2 @illumination @Xtwillight @kram7750 @Kardo Kristal@Dani Santos @MikeV @Av Gurus @Malware1 @viktik @illumination @yigido @FireShootSK

Grab a cold beer (Or hot coko) with Chips and popcorn and take a seat in your favorite chair.

It all starts with a email to our support inbox:
r4o6ath.png

I did read the email and was like: Ok WTF well having a conversation never hurts right? So i did reply to them.

Pw3vUGK.png

After sending my reply email i added them to skype, now here is where it gets interesting LMAO.

DO2LvTP.png

So far so good right?

iGEJSYY.png

Errm What?... come again?

EeMHEhZ.png

At this point i am starting to get annoyed as i start realizing exactly where this is going.

LJ4wNbe.png

Lol i think i did hurt his adware/pup and crap-ware bundled feelings LOL

hDSBcOf.png

Let this be a lesson for everyone, and let this be clear: FMA Intel-Secure is most willing to work with all kinds of companies, even new and unknown ones (After background check lmao) We are open to idea's suggestions and new projects but we are a security company which mission is to eradicate and eliminate internet dangers and bring those cyber criminals and rogue programmers to justice.
We will NEVER engage in activities that would harm a user (Unless you are a Cyber criminal LMAO), we would never bundle our software with crapware or anything like that, and we will NEVER facilitate actions that lead to one of the above things.
This conversation is a TRUE testimonial to this principal. And it infuriates me to see that guys like Jimmy try their luck with Companies.
Granted he was very polite and pretty open about his motives (Kudo's to that) and we did have a good and candid conversation.
But as you can see FMA Intel-Secure is the real deal, we do not play or ##### around and i warn anyone here on the forum for such practices.
Companies like http://superpctools.com/en/ are making big money by adding ##### to legit software, and while you might earn a few bucks it does destroy the reputation of your company and it will screw over your clients.
Please be wary of such companies and if in doubt, Google them, Ask on the forum and always be open and direct make sure you do not leave room for doubts, as you can see i have been very direct to Jimmy and he noted right away that i am not just some person he can start a adware motivated sales pitch conversation with.

FMA Intel-Secure will NEVER work with such people period.

guest-rejection-reasons.jpeg

Not going to happen in a million years.
Kind Regards
Nico (CEO and founder FMA Intel-Secure)
OEf3TjF.png

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Thank you for staying true to your principles and thinking for the future of your company and software... Sure you could have included their crapware with your software and maybe made a quick cash-in, but this would have hurt you in the longterm...

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Thank you for staying true to your principles and thinking for the future of your company and software... Sure you could have included their crapware with your software and maybe made a quick cash-in, but this would have hurt you in the longterm...

@Nico@FMA, this reminded me of something my son once said many years ago about his great grandmother, that
"She is a straight talker".
This is true of you too, nico!:):)

Thank you for the kind words guys, i really appreciate this.

Y

yigido

We really need to save the internet from billion dollar companies pushing legal crapware and adware on everybody just to gain market share.
You did good Nico. I hope that your company will succeed. We need more and more companies like yours :)
You saved many people from a crapware even before installing your product. :cool:

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
On this new version when I click on Hash Utilty it crash programs?

Clipboard01.jpg

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
On this new version when I click on Hash Utilty it crash programs?

View attachment 57899

Yes uninstall CCSU and get the whole new version as for whatever reason i forgot to tell the updater to fetch the hash utility as well.
So its not present on your install. So uninstall it and get the new version which has the tool added in the installer.
My bad i did not fix that yet.

Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Update: 10.1.10.16 (We will release tomorrow during the day)
We have added the EYE Anti-malware module to CCSU which will come with its own installer.
Now let me say this ones: This is not a FULL Anti-Malware its more a tool like: Norton Power Eraser, Kaspersky TDSkiller, Or Mcafee Stinger.
It has 2 scan functions:

1: Memory scan which scans the Memory + %Appdata% folder
2: Folder scan which scans duhh... folders (As long they are not locked)

The reason for this tool is because i am slowly expanding to the Swiss army concept as mentioned in the previous pages and because it has been requested by many members. The tool will help CCSU in times of emergency and will greatly come in handy, it gives CCSU much more capability as it already has a Hash tool as well + all the scans and logs it makes.
Does it have a real time scanning NO as i said it is a emergency tool. However do not be fooled this tool will slice and dice trough malware.
Its removal process is a 2 way process which means after removing the files using the button within the menu you MUST reboot.
Not doing so is a bad idea as it might cause re-infection. In regards to its detection i can be short it uses the CBAD cloud static database and a active internet connection is required and given the record the CBAD cloud has the detection should be really good.
Performance wise one needs to realize that this is a tool for a specific task and as a last minute remedy so we did not do much to decrease memory usage, it will use up to 20 megs which aint bad. In the next days fully convert the CBAD CCD database into static signatures which can be used by this tool and this will seriously enhance and upgrade its detection. But since this is a manual job i ask you all to be patient also i will add custom detection names for your reference BUT i am not going to manually assign each signature his own unique name because i cannot.
CBAD did make a very nice and big database of all its detection (remember i told you guys that it does not use signatures yet if a file was classed bad it categorized it in groups aka Rootkit, Virus, Trojan, Exploit and so on) So i will make sure that the tool if it detects a file logs it like this: C:\thepath\of\your\file.exe rootkit (Or what ever type of malware it is) Also let me say that when i release it tomorrow it will not detect many malware in fact it will only know a few because as mentioned i need to extract and convert the whole damn database and its going to take me days. Yet every time you start the program it will make a call home and become smarter.
I hope you guys understand and support this.

Does it have a self protection module? No its not needed this is a static and manual tool, however if the malware is known which might be present on your system it WILL find it and kill it. Simple as.
Does it have firewall, behavioral and hips bla bla bla.? NO again this is a tool or better yet a module which works great but its by no means a full antivirus, i am telling you guys now as i will not offer support for those who refuse to read what i just said.
In time i will upgrade CCSU and give it full antivirus capabilities but till that day this tool will be a massive addition.

If there are any questions please let me know and allow me some time to reply.

@Dani Santos @kram7750 i would like to pay my respect and thanks to these 2 members for their technical support and little help in times of need. Thanks guys you guys are awesome.

Kind Regards,
Nico

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
In a other side note, FMA Intel Secure is started to recognize by other companies which means its already a famous ;) (Plot Twist), but the bad thing though its a crap company who wants a money, to focus on adverts rather software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.