FMA Intel-Secure home page attacked by ransomware??

Roxas

Level 1
Verified
Jun 2, 2014
@Nico@FMA : You're put on your website, the example of script that i sent you yesterday, you shoulded do it for your own website, here, you have redirected your website to my host

Sorry if you misunderstood because of my bad English

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
If you see things like that, you're spreading more malwares than everyone there with adding your samples to malware hub.
We're working with malware like you, if we spread, you spread too :)
Well, we will not start another war there, Malware1. Please go away of this thread.

I didn't know what the situation was with nico & roxas but as i know Nico wanted to Roxas to help him for htaccess and website fails/exploits.

Reactions: souhrid

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
Well thats clarifying everything :)

OT:Also my Tiranium VM hasnt updated to the last version.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
I don't know how can I trust Tiranium while the staff is spreading malware.

I know Roxas a tiny bit, he is good with servers and yesterday i asked him over skype to fix a tiny script for me.
Sometimes he asks me something and vice versa, one hand washes the other.
Nothing fancy, i do not have any dealings with them other then just being friendly.

Thats all.
But yeah yesterday he fixed me up with a tiny script but that was not related to whats happening today.

Thanks for the head up tho.

Reactions: Roxas and souhrid

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
I do not need this ##### again, i will not be part of a Tiranium flame war again.o_O
I have asked for help to trace back something and everything else is BS.:mad:

I talked to OVH and Hostinger, and i have obtained the personal details of the people behind the account used to attack my site.
Legal matters will be taken and account will be put offline.
That being said let me get one thing really clear: It was not a Tiranium related person as i am looking at the credentials provided by Hostinger.

Problem solved case closed.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.