Expired For German - Bitdefender IS 2017 - 180 days x2 free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

lab34

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
This is a giveaway for German only. (if the IP is not German, the link throws a 404 error).
It seems that the licence is for 180 days and reactivate for another 180 days.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

lab34

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
Hello,
they say:
kostenfrei für 1 Jahr*
6 Monate +6 weitere kostenfreie Monate*
*6 Monate-Lizenz mit der Option um weitere 6 Monate kostenfrei zu verlängern

But I agree that in my account, today, I see: Internet Security : 180 days, Parental Advisor : 180 days

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,334

lab34

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
I have an old Xeon, same as an old i3 with 4gb.

I've replaced BD free with this BD IS.

I've disabled all the module except AV with agressive ATC and compressed file scan. (In free, you cannot control these settings)

I'm running it alongside Commodo FW.
Like this, it does not seem to consume lot more than BD Free.

Just the UI is a lot bigger in memory when it is launched.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for the share, great if you are in Germany ;) I have it already so it doesn't matter to me but that is a cracking deal for anyone. It is very heavy though and can be very temperamental, mine has been uninstalled about 4 times in the last 3 weeks because it's been playing silly beggars but seems to be going ok at the moment.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I have an old Xeon, same as an old i3 with 4gb.

I've replaced BD free with this BD IS.

I've disabled all the module except AV with agressive ATC and compressed file scan. (In free, you cannot control these settings)

I'm running it alongside Commodo FW.
Like this, it does not seem to consume lot more than BD Free.

Just the UI is a lot bigger in memory when it is launched.
Why not just use the BD free, if you are gonna disable everything except the AV/ATC?

gravitydead

Level 1
Sep 28, 2013
How does it work?
First I had the CAPTCHA problem but I managed it as lab34 already said, I had to disconnect from Windscribe. So now I've the email from Bitdefender (In German Language of course), when i click on the Green 'install' button it takes me to my central account but I'm not seeing any new subscription added in my account, it's only showing my current (about to expire) Bitdefender Total Security subscription.

lab34

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
Why not just use the BD free, if you are gonna disable everything except the AV/ATC?
You're right,
essentialy to put ATC in agressive mode !
And, after seeing the option, I don't know how BD Free handles the compressed files, and the mbr protection...

How does it work?
First I had the CAPTCHA problem but I managed it as lab34 already said, I had to disconnect from Windscribe. So now I've the email from Bitdefender (In German Language of course), when i click on the Green 'install' button it takes me to my central account but I'm not seeing any new subscription added in my account, it's only showing my current (about to expire) Bitdefender Total Security subscription.
I had this problem, so I create a new account with another email... (I know, I should have said it before, but it was not clear for me...)

EDIT: I see that on my new account, the country is Germany. Maybe I've created it with Windscribe ON...

Last edited by a moderator:

gravitydead

Level 1
Sep 28, 2013
I had this problem, so I create a new account with another email... (I know, I should have said it before, but it was not clear for me...)

EDIT: I see that on my new account, the country is Germany. Maybe I've created it with Windscribe ON...

Thank you again, got it! :D

my total security is about to expire in 30-40 days, so I was really looking for a giveaway :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.