Advice Request Force Kaspersky Notification Banners

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiderExpert

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 21, 2016
Hi all

I'd like to know if there is a way to force all Kaspersky notifications to show pop up banners (instead of some going directly to Action Center).

Malware Detected, Disinfection, File Deleted, TAM, are some of the notifications that show banners (in TAM you can choose). But Application Control, for example, does not. When I'm installing a program and Kaspersky blocks some action because of my tweaked Application Control settings, the notification of "Suspicious Action Blocked" does not pop up. It goes directly to the Action Center.

So, If I'm not very attentive, I will not notice what happen and that may cost me some precious time later.

It would be ideal if there was a way to choose which one pops up, but since Kaspersky does not allow us to achieve that, I was hoping if there is something that could be done (in windows maybe) to force the use of pop up banners in all notifications.

Reactions: Jack

RiderExpert

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 21, 2016
I think they fully integrated it to the action center, but you also get a popup as well in a separate window, at least I get with 2018 and did with 2019 too

What do you mean you get a popup as well in a separate window? Would you mind showing a print? I only get the notification in the action center.

Reactions: Jack

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
What do you mean you get a popup as well in a separate window? Would you mind showing a print? I only get the notification in the action center.
UizoO9.png

is your tab looking like this?
Rj4yU0.png

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
There are still some notifications (malware/PUP detections or others) that are shown in old way, not integrated in the new W10 Action Center, but only if You are in Interactive Mode :)

RiderExpert

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 21, 2016
UizoO9.png

is your tab looking like this?
Rj4yU0.png

That kind of banners I also have. The problem is the notifications for some components like App Control, that does not show the same banner. It does not pop up on the screen anything. It's like a 'quiet notification'.

What I'd like to do is to force all these 'quiet notifications' to show that kind of banners you've printed.

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
That kind of banners I also have. The problem is the notifications for some components like App Control, that does not show the same banner. It does not pop up on the screen anything. It's like a 'quiet notification'.

What I'd like to do is to force all these 'quiet notifications' to show that kind of banners you've printed.
that's been an annoyance with kaspersky for quite a while, application control sometimes shows no notification at all.

D

Deleted member 65228

There are still some notifications (malware/PUP detections or others) that are shown in old way, not integrated in the new W10 Action Center, but only if You are in Interactive Mode :)
You need to request a new badge that says "Kaspersky Guru", I bet you've gone through every Kaspersky document in the Help area and have used it for years :p

mQ1dDI.jpg

Whenever I see a help question about Kaspersky, I wait 10s and poof! You've replied with insight into it :)

RiderExpert

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 21, 2016

Yes. I used to use interactive mode just because of the notifications. But, for some reason, in my Interactive Mode, the W10 notification started to bug. So I had to make a choice.

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
You need to request a new badge that says "Kaspersky Guru", I bet you've gone through every Kaspersky document in the Help area and have used it for years :p

mQ1dDI.jpg

Whenever I see a help question about Kaspersky, I wait 10s and poof! You've replied with insight into it :)
if he doesn't get it , lets make a tampermonkey script that puts it there for us ;)

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
To press Kaspersky to add new features, You must send suggestions via KL Support...

Reactions: Berny

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
In previous versions, some years ago, there was a more complete set of notifications settings in home products (KIS/KAV/PURE now KTS), but They reduced them, and now are only available in corporate builds...

D

Deleted member 65228

That's what I usually do giving support to users at KL forum, so just trying to do similar in this forum :)
They need to hire you as customer support then because you're as golden as they come :cool:

1. Loyal Kaspersky user
2. You've years and years of experience with their product
3. Consistently helping people on their own and this forum
4. You help to be kind and help others, and ask for nothing in return

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.