Expired Free License Zemana AntiMalware Premium 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/140-zemana-antimalware-premium-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[HEADING=2][B]Free Zemana AntiMalware Premium License[/B][/HEADING]
[B]1[/B]. Download Zemana AntiMalware and install it on your computer:

[URL='https://tunecom.ru/antivirus-scanners/459-zemana-antimalware.html'][IMG alt="Download Zemana AntiMalware"]https://tunecom.ru/templates/tunecom/images/download.png[/IMG][/URL]

[B]Supported Operating Systems[/B]: [URL='https://tunecom.ru/download-windows-11.html']Windows 11[/URL] / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32 or 64-bit

[B]2[/B]. Activate with the code below and use the scanner for free:

[B]GIVEAWAY-3667-2597[/B]

[HEADING=2][B]Features of the Zemana AntiMalware Premium license[/B][/HEADING]
[LIST]
[*]The license is valid for 3 years from the date of publication.
[*]Updates to new versions of the program are available.
[*]There is no free technical support.
[*]For personal use only.
[/LIST]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Free License Zemana AntiMalware Premium. Cloud-based antivirus scanner based on artificial intelligence with the functionality of constant protection of the operating system and proactive technologies for detecting threats.
This will serve as a good addition to the already installed antivirus and will help in detecting and removing viruses, spyware and malware that may be missed by the main security program.
In addition, the antivirus scanner is able to detect and remove annoying browser add-ons, adware, unwanted applications and toolbars.

Features of Zemana AntiMalware Premium

• Strengthen protection against as yet unknown threats and ransomware.
  • Real-time protection for your computer.
  • Scheduled scan.
  • Check the reputation of files.
  • Clean up browsers.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Zemana I thought that was a dead product or am I thinking of something else.
The Zemana is alive, just yesterday I installed the Zemana AntiLogger the Zemana AntiMalware Premium with 1095 days license for me to test and see how is the products. The problem of zemana that it detects many FPs, in relation to support I can not give my opinion because I never contacted their support, rumors circulating on the web say that not very good second rumors.(n)

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Zemana I thought that was a dead product or am I thinking of something else.
It seems to mostly (not completely) be abandoned / abandonware, it is alive technically, imagine a person in a coma who is only being kept alive thanks to a ventilator:

7 Free Second Opinion Malware Scanners Tested! 10.23.22:

It is sad what has become of Zemana Antimalware, I used to use it, but now I would not use it even if I was given a free lifetime license for the premium version; RIP ⚰️.

dance-meme-coffin-meme.gif

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
For those finding that this won't install on Win 11 please bear in mind the comment below from another thread about this product and this linked Answers.Microsoft thread, as there definitely seems to be an issue with Zemana products and Windows 11

"Good luck removing the leftovers if you uninstall it. You'll need to search MT for the solution. You've been warned!" @oldschool

- Answers.Windows thread.

Zemana AntiLogger used to a good product IMO, back around 2017, some of the developers left the company and various clones of the software started appearing under different names, they worked to an extent, for a while. I wouldn't rely on a security product that is no longer being maintained and appears to be difficult to remove in its entirety. But, that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.